You’re in good hands
Landlords are at the heart of our business. We have over 40 years’ experience of letting and managing properties, so you can be reassured that your property is in safe hands with us.
We can help, whether you are just looking for us to find suitable tenants for your property, or if you would like us to manage all aspects of the tenancy.
Is your agent correctly accredited? This is one of the main questions to ask when looking for a reputable agent to look after your investment. Jackson Property are members of Safeagent, the PRS (Property Redress Scheme) and Balma who are a local association of independent managing agents.
As we specialise in lettings we have none of the distractions of estate agency. Therefore our competent team of property specialists and accounts professionals are able to concentrate solely on our clients and their properties.
To receive the level of service that’s right for you, we have simplied the options to three distinct choices.
- Lettings only
- Letting only and Rent collection
- Full Management
1. Lettings Service
If you appoint us on a Lettings only basis, you can expect the following service from us:
- Comprehensive advice on the rent you can expect to receive, how we will market and advertise your property and the types of tenancy available.
- Advice on any furnishings that you should or shouldn’t provide in the property and on your responsibilities as a landlord under the proposed tenancy agreement.
- Guidelines and advice on the statutory regulations that you must comply with as a landlord.
- Management of all aspects of the letting process, including arranging viewings for prospective tenants, handling applications and pursuing references on tenants and guarantors.
- The drawing up of inventories, preparation of the tenancy agreements, and collection of deposits and first rental payment.
- Advice on how to ensure the tenant takes over the responsibility for payment of Council Tax and utilities at the property.
2. Lettings and Rent Collection Services
In addition to the Lettings services above we will also:
- Make arrangements for the demand of the monthly rent due from the Tenant in respect of the property let.
- Upon receipt of the rent paid by the Tenant, pay the same to you by direct payment to your nominated Bank/Building Society.
- Prepare monthly statements detailing payment received by the Agent on behalf of the Landlord’s let property and clearly state any deductions made by the Agent.
3. Our Lettings and Management Services
In addition to the Lettings and Rent Collection services above with our Full Management service we will:
- Arrange and co-ordinate the Tenant’s occupation and vacation of the premises.
- By pre-arrangement, conduct property inspections whilst the Tenant is in occupation, and provide a written report for the Landlord if requested.
- Arrange for appropriate tradespeople to carry out all necessary maintenance and repairs and decoration, to a maximum agreed amount. In excess of this, we will obtain the Landlord’s approval first, except in cases of emergency where we are unable to contact you.
Full details of what’s included in each option is available to download here
We offer highly competitive fees to our clients and a flexible service that is designed to suit your particular needs.
For a competitive and bespoke quotation for the services you need the best way is to get in touch with us using our enquiry form on the Contact Us page.
“Jackson Property looked after me every step of the way. They manage six properties for me and take all the strain from me.”Ben Whitwell, Clifton area